Saturday, January 31, 2009

First

First post on a new blog! I'd better make it really good. Eh... I'm a bit tired, might just go to bed, but NO, I really feel the need to do this.

I feel like I have really interesting revelations, synchronicities (coincidences)and just musings that I wouldlike to share with my friends, family, and everybody else who is interested in them.

I often end up telling the same story over and over during a day to different groups of my friends. My accounts of the original experience change according to who I am telling it to, the circumstances of the conversation, etc, until I get sick of telling it, as amazing as the story might be, and people miss out. Hence, the Muse Blog.

I keep journals of my dreams, songs and art ideas, and philosophical musings, but I feel like taking my craziness public, so feast your eyes, ears, and mind upon THE MUSINGS OF THE AL-X~!

No comments:

Post a Comment