Sunday, February 8, 2009

Bacchanalia (cont. 3): Ideas and the Path


Bringing Ideas into Fruition:

People come up with ideas, then they bring them to life.

Great filmmakers dream up compelling plots and screenplays, then through hard work, creativity, and cooperation with others, they bring them into fruition.

Everyday people dream of marrying, raising children, and watching them grow up. Then, through hard work, creativity, and cooperation with others, they bring this dream into fruition.

Lately I've been feeling like I'm finally on the path to becoming what I actually want to be. It's not that I have a defined image of what I need to eventually become, it's just that I've realized that every second of every day can be put toward improving myself and the world. I feel like I improve my daily routine a little bit every day, and that the rewards and opportunities that I encounter are increasingly abundant and various.

No comments:

Post a Comment